- The number of participants is limited to 500. Due to these space limitations your submission will be subject to review by the scientific committee. Confirmations of acceptance will be send out within 2 weeks after your initial application.
- No guarantee for admission to the main lecture hall (400 places); places are given on a first come, first served basis. All talks will be televised to the adjacent overflow room (150 places).
- It is possible to update your submitted abstract until the end of the registration period in order to reflect your continuous progress.
- Over 16 short talks will be selected from the abstracts. Selected participants will be informed by the end of July 2016.
- Registration closes July 6th, 2016.
- The late registration fee (after May 18th, 2016) is 600,- CHF for academic and 1150,- CHF for industry participants.
- For the Symposium Banquet on Saturday, September 10th, an additional participation fee of 100,- CHF will apply.
Registration fee includes: Admission to the lecture hall and poster displays, a printed copy of the abstract book, participation in coffee breaks, lunches, dinners.
Registration fee does NOT include: transportation and hotel cost. You are responsible for taking out appropriate travel and medical insurance.
Substitution / Cancellation Policy
In the event that you need to cancel a registration, you may: Transfer your registration to a colleague within your organisation or request a refund minus a 100,- CHF processing fee.
Note: Cancellation will only be accepted up to eight weeks prior to the conference. After that the full registration fee will be charged.